We will assist you with your visa application.
Japan entry visa (short-term, within 90 days’ stay)is required with passengers of the following nationalities.
|CIS countries and Georgia||https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page25e_000136.html|
|●Exemption of Visa (Short-Term Stay)||https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html|
Visa will be issued in about 2 weeks (after the day of the application at Japan embassy)）
At the nearest Japan embassy (or consolidate office) of the invitees’ resident cities, the visa will be issued in about 2 weeks after the invitees themselves make applications.
- ・All supporting documents provided by your host (host professors) will be in the Japanese language.
- ・Type of required documents could differ in each Japan embassy(or consolidate office).
●Procedures Chart for Short-Term Stay https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/process/short.html
Basic documents required are as follows;
- Provided by the host organizer (professor)
- ・Details of Company/Organization （in Japanese）
- Shipped to you by the host organizer (professor) by courier service (FedEx, DHL, EMS).
- ・e-Ticket in English issued by the airlines
- ・Invitation Letter in Japanese
- ・Letter of guarantee in Japanese
- ・Itinerary in Japan in Japanese
- Invitees themselves must prepare the following and hand them along with the above items 1 and 2 to the Japan embassy (or consolidate office)
- ・Details of Company/Organization in English
- ・Visa Application Form in English
- ・Visa Application Fee different in Japan embasssy
- ・Other different in your nationality
We can assist you in the above procedure upon request from the host.
Please consult the matter with your host organizer (professor).
Thank you very much!